We are located in the Old Town of Tustin!
202 Fashion Lane, Ste 206, Tustin, CA 92780
If you’re flying into Southern California, make sure to fly into Orange County’s John Wayne Airport (SNA) as it’s only 15 minutes from our office. If you want the full SoCal experience, you can fly into LAX. Flights may be cheaper, but it’s roughly 45-60 minutes away from our office and traffic is usually backed up.
For accommodations, students have enjoyed staying at this Best Western, located a few miles from our office. If you prefer an AIRBNB over the hotel experience, search for one in the 92780 zip code. No matter where you choose, you’ll want to make sure you’re able to get plenty of rest after class.
What to Bring to Class
Once you register for class with your non-refundable retainer, you will receive a more accurate list of what to bring. Until then, here’s a general idea of what you’ll need for class:
- Soft pedicured feet – no calluses, blisters, or foot/toe fungus
- 3 sets of massage sheets (3 top sheets & 3 fitted sheets)
- 3 face cradle covers
- 3 washcloths or hand towels
- 6 king pillowcase covers
- Clean socks/slippers (if you run on the cool side) or flip-flops (if you run on the warm side)
Ashley supplies all creams, stools, pillows, face cradles, and tables with an 800-pound working weight capacity. Clean linens are offered for a $20/day fee if you choose not to bring your own. She has a mini-fridge and a microwave for you to bring snacks or lunch. There is also free ample parking.
Other Important Information
In order to create the best working environment for you to learn and for you to get the most out of your training, there are a couple things we need to know:
- Bring the dimensions (ceiling height, width, & length) of your massage room where your ashiatsu bars will be installed. If you have a unique room with fancy fans or lighting that may interfere with your bars, you can bring pictures as those will also help, but the dimensions are the most important!
- PARKING – There is plenty of parking. It is recommended to park between buildings 202 and 222. The office is located upstairs. Look for the sunshine welcome mat.
- Punctuality is a must! Certain guidelines must be adhered to in accordance with the NCBTMB, and with the various states. You will only receive full credit hours on your transcript if you are on time each day.
Things To Do in Orange County
After all the hard work you put into learning your new skill, you deserve a little break and fun time. Below are some of Ashley’s most favorite activities to enjoy in Orange County:
Known as the happiest place on Earth, this destination is only 15 minutes north of our training site. Treat yourself to pineapple Dole whips, fun rides, and enjoy the magic. You deserve it!
Take a cruise and explore the wildlife off the Southern California coastline. Depending on the season you’ll discover a variety of whales, dolphins, seals, and other amazing creatures!
If you enjoy hiking AND the ocean, this spot is a must see! Nestled between Corona Del Mar and Laguna Beach, Crystal Cove State Park has some of the best sunsets and beaches in SoCal! Take a leisurely hike down to the beach, treat your feet to the healing saltwater, and enjoy the calming sounds of the waves. Being a state park, it tends to be quiet–a lovely place to enjoy some solitude after a full weekend of training!